The electronic patrol system has the following characteristics:
1. High reliability: The overall inspection rod is made of stainless steel, which is sturdy and durable. Not afraid of falling, shockproof, moisture-proof, anti-static, and waterproof. Fully suitable for patrol application environments. Non volatile memory is used inside the inspection rod to ensure that data is not lost, and even if power is cut off, data can still be saved for several years.
2. High technical content: The inspection rod is equipped with a built-in microcomputer and real-time clock, which can store 2000-4000 inspection records. The low-power design makes the inspection rod unnecessary to charge, and a battery can be used for more than a year, with low usage costs. Another advantage brought by this design is that it ensures that there will be no program operation failures.
3. Easy and convenient to use: The inspection stick has no switch or button design, and can be used without training. The software adopts a full Chinese menu, which is easy to learn and operate.
4. Easy to set up electronic patrol points: The information buttons used in the patrol points are stainless steel encapsulated, with excellent performance such as waterproof, antimagnetic, shockproof, high-temperature and low-temperature resistance, and no need for power supply. They are also low-cost and easy to install, making them the preferred carrier for patrol points in terms of environmental adaptability and cost-effectiveness.
5. The overall performance price ratio of the system is high, the application is simple, the technology is exquisite, and the price is relatively low. The system mainly consists of four parts: patrol point information button, electronic patrol stick, data transmitter, and system management software.
Guard tour system
The electronic patrol system is a means for managers to assess whether the patrol personnel have arrived at the designated location according to the patrol route at the designated time. The electronic patrol system helps managers understand the performance of patrol personnel, and managers can change the patrol route at any time through software to meet the needs of different occasions. The electronic patrol system is divided into two types: wired and wireless:
The wireless electronic patrol system consists of information buttons, patrol handheld recorders, downloaders, computers, and their management software. The information buttons are installed on site, such as near the entrances of residential buildings, garages, main roads, etc; The patrol handheld recorder is carried by the patrol personnel on duty; The downloader is a component that connects a handheld recorder and a computer for information exchange, and is located in the computer room. The wireless electronic patrol system is easy to install, does not require a dedicated computer, and is very convenient for system expansion, modification, and management.
A wired electronic patrol system is a system in which patrol personnel send signals back to the management computer at a specified time and location on a designated patrol route to indicate normal operation. If the signal is not sent to the management computer within the specified time or does not appear in the specified order, the system will consider it abnormal. In this way, any problems or dangers encountered by patrol personnel will be quickly detected.