1. What’s guard tour system?
A guard tour system is a system used to help companies and organizations to organize, log and execute guard tours and patrols in their assets ensuring that the officers will accomplish their tasks within the predefined time intervals. Guard tour systems provide a means to check and record the time that a guard executes his guard tour by scanning specific checkpoints assigned on the area he patrols.
2. Where could the guard tour system used?
Postal, airport, railway, oilfield, and real estate property, Banks, museum, hydraulic industry, electricity, gas, gas monitoring, etc.
3. The composition of guard tour system
Guard Tour Reader, Checkpoint Tags, Guard Tour Software.
4. How to use this guard tour system?
- Install checkpoints.
- Add checkpoints and guard tags, setup patrol plan.
- The guard starts to patrol, read checkpoints with the reader and upload data to software.
- Managers inquiry guard patrol data.
5. How many versions of the software are there?
Standalone version, Cloud web-based software.
6. Is reader firm enough?
All readers produced by us still work after falling from 5 meters, even some readers still work after falling from 20 meter!
7. Is it complicated to install your system?
It is very easy to install. Meanwhile, professional after-sales team will help you if any question.
8. Could we have a trial for free?
Yes, you could try our app and cloud software for free.
9. Do all devices use the same checkpoint tags?
No. We have many kinds of tags. You could choose tags which be suitable for yourself.
10. Is there manual to tell us how to use it?
Yes. We have manuals for every device.
11. Need I to put checkpoint tags at fixed site in advance?
Yes. You need to put every tag at a fixed location, and then guards could read them when patrolling.
1. What should I do if I want to move the software to another computer with previous patrol data?
Our software has database backup and restore function. You could restore database in the new computer.
2. Could guards start to patrol five minutes earlier than planed time?
Yes, There is a function called "Earlier or Late Time", It could allow guards to patrol a few minutes earlier than planed time.
3. Is there any requirement for my network environment if we want to use real-time readers?
No, just make sure patrol areas are covered with good network and arrange a sim card for each realtime reader.
4. Could we use the same checkpoints in different plans?
Yes, but you have to set up different patrol time or bind a device for every plan.
5. How many devices, guards, checkpoints and plans could I add at software?
6. Can two PCs log in the same cloud software account at the same time?
7. What can I do if I want to replace the old device on cloud software?
Click "Patrol management" and "Device", delete old device, add new device and assign it to same organization
8. How many login accounts can we create on cloud software?
9. How to get my sim card APN?
Call the sim card company or search in Google. But don’t need to set it for our readers, because they can upload data automatically without apn setting.